Monday, October 8, 2012

Moccasins


Today, I initiated my moccasins back into my wardrobe.

When I was younger, I used to loathe the autumn because it meant that summer was officially over and another school year had started.  Since I got to college though, that outlook has mostly changed.  That's not to say that I look forward to school, but when you also take classes during the summer, your idea of "time off" becomes disillusioned and the summer only becomes known as the time where you pour sweat after only walking outside for five minutes on the way to class.

Needless to say, the cooler weather is a welcome change.  I'm excited to pull out some beloved cardigans and boots, and I'm currently knitting up a scarf (in gameday colors!) to wear when it really gets cold.  What can I say?  I like to be prepared.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Your blog changed colors! I kinda liked the birds... Anyways, if you want some cold, just come up here to Chicago
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just trying some things out with the design. Not quite done yet, but if I don't like it, I'll change it back :)

      Delete