Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I'm Reading

When I was younger, there was never a time when I didn't have more than one book piled onto my nightstand.  It wasn't so much that I would start one book and get bored with it, but rather I attributed it to my desire to read everything at once.  I generally broke that "multiple book" phase during high school when I focused all my attention on just one book at a time, but this year is starting to become the exception again.  I am currently in the middle of, count them, three books.  I guess childhood habits win again.

My current escape reading:

1) Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
2) Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez
3) The Sea is My Brother by Jack Kerouac

And speaking of Jack Kerouac, a tribute to him today on the 55th anniversary of his classic novel On the Road :)

1 comment:

  1. It makes me so happy, when I read this blog I hear it in the sound of your voice :)

    ReplyDelete