Monday, September 10, 2012

A Longer Brag

Okay, so I promise this won't become a habit because one of my pet peeves is people that go on and on about how amazing their grades are, but since this isn't Facebook and since I only have like two people that read this, I figured this had to be shared with the world.

We are in the midst of week four of the semester, and so far, I have gotten 100's on every assignment, be that CS homeworks, psychology quizzes, and even my probability & statistics test.  Sound unbelievable?  Trust me, I can scarcely believe it too.

But I like to attribute these grades to my motivation to stay on top of all of my work this semester, and I think I'm off to a pretty good start so far.  I will be the first to admit though that I have ulterior motives for working so much other than just getting good grades.  About once a month, David will be coming down from Chicago to spend the weekend in Atlanta, and I plan on not having to do anything during the days that he is here.  The end result: me working diligently to stay on top of my work so that I have the liberty to take those weekends off too.  So far, so good.  Here's to hoping that this keeps up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment