Saturday, September 1, 2012

Friday Five: Five of My Very Favorite Restaurant Meals Ever

I probably shouldn't write this on an empty stomach--it's like going to the grocery store when you're hungry, you want everything--but alas, here goes it.  Five of My Very Favorite Restaurant Meals Ever.

1) Jambalaya Pasta, The Galley, Ocean Reef, FL: My mouth is watering just thinking about this dish.  It's spicy and creamy and chock full of perfectly seasoned chicken, sausage, and shrimp (which I order sans), and every bite is seriously yummier than the first.  When my family first discovered how delicious it is, three of us ordered it.  It's that good.

2) Oatmeal, The Pancake House, Atlanta, GA: Okay, call me lame for putting oatmeal on here, but I crave this stuff on a regular basis.  I don't know what they do to it to make it so creamy and thick, but this oatmeal is the bee's knees of oatmeal-dom.

3) Beef Tips and Noodles, this little place called my mom's kitchen, Atlanta, GA: Conveniently located in the house I grew up in, this will always be one of my favorite restaurants.

4) Key West Salmon Salad, Fins on the Beach, Jekyll Island, GA: I ate this over Spring Break which I spent on the Georgian coast with David. It was probably the memories I have from that trip that make me remember this meal so much, but I won't forget it.

5) Bison Burger, Snake River Lodge, Jackson, WY: This burger was just room service and it's still ingrained in my tastebud memory. Buffalo = yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment