Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'll Have the Usual

*Insert awesome movie scene*

Watch from 5:49-6:10

There are two kinds of people in the world. People who are cool enough to be able to request "the usual" at the local joint that they frequent on a regular basis, and people who try to order the usual and fall short of being recognized.

Most of my life, I have fallen into the latter category.

Until now.

On Wednesday, during lunch, I was at my favorite on campus Mexican place. I stepped up, prepared to order, and had the man working the counter take the words right out of my mouth. "Chicken taco?" he asked. I smiled and nodded, "Chicken taco." :). Further down the assembly line, I was asked by the lady putting toppings on the food, "Cheese and lettuce?"  They know me too well.

15-minutes of fame achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment