Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thoughts on a Week of Summer

Having just one week of summer is never enough.  That being said, I'm back at school for my sixth consecutive semester of class in the hopes of graduating in four years--a commendable feat for Georgia Tech students.  So while it is certainly masochistic of me to be taking more class for the next three months, I do hope that it will all work out in the long run.  Needless to say, the week that I had off was quite nice.

The things I did this past week, in a nutshell:
  - moved into my new apartment on campus
  - bought a teacup :)
  - used up all my yarn for David's scarf
  - started reading A Clash of Kings
  - slept in my own bed for the first time in too long
  - curled up on my parents' bed with the cats
  - went horseback riding in Madison

And then, when the week was all said and done, it was back to class again.  But David surprised me with brunch for surviving our first day of classes on Monday.  Remember the post where I drooled over this deliciousness?  Well, David made it for me.  Yay for culinary-savvy boyfriends who also take the time to read my blog :)

Fried eggs cooked inside bell pepper slices with tea and toast :)

How about this next? *wink, wink* ;)

2 comments:

  1. Damn you are upping the ante there!
    I'll try my best, but I might need some kitchen assistance ;)
    And sorry I cracked your new tea cup, but its super guled almost as good as new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clash of Kings! So good. I'm reading it right now, too :)

    ReplyDelete