Monday, May 7, 2012

Done, done, and done

I'm writing this from home which should already tip you off that finals are blessedly over.  After days of practicing CS code, reading endless pages in my psychology book, and shedding too many tears over my differential equations notes, I am finally done and might actually call myself better for it.  Sure, I nearly had a small breakdown over classes that will, in the long run, seem petty, but I learned that my will and perseverence are stronger than I thought.  I also learned that long hugs from my boyfriend and fudgesicles can magically put life into perspective and make everything better.  The power of kisses and sugar therapy can and does work wonders on my psyche.  The real icing on the cake: my grades turned out 100 times better than I was expecting them to which I think will be the real push to motivate me this summer.  Goodness knows I'm dreading my summer classes, but I know it will be a wonderful couple of months--the majority of which I plan to spend basking in the sun :)

1 comment:

  1. Can I join you basking in the sun?
    Oh, and there will be plenty of fudgesicles!

    ReplyDelete