Monday, April 30, 2012

Four Days and Counting

Having finished up my computer science exam just a couple hours ago, only two finals and four days separate me from summer.  Granted, I only have one week off before I have to dive back into classes since I'm determined to graduate in four years, but I'm depending upon that one solid week to be my saving grace from going crazy from too much class.  During that week, I will be moving out of my sophomore dorm on west campus and into my North Ave apartment on east campus.  Combined with some awesome time with my awesome boyfriend and capping the week off with some horseback riding in Madison, I say the week is going to be pretty wonderful.  Provided that I manage to survive this week first.  Fingers crossed that everything goes as planned!

1 comment: