So it's barely more than a week until Spring Break, and I just have to get through one week and two days of classes before I can blissfully relax for a week. It's the small things that keep me going, so here's a list of things I'd like to accomplish before vacationing my heart out.
- Finish my next knitting project.
- Study hard for my diff. eq. test on Tuesday.
- Finish my CS homework early.
- Finish another color on my crosstitch.
- Make Spring Break plans more concrete.
- Finish critiquing Robby's poetry manuscript.
- Clean room.
- Do laundry.
- Buy new journal from Barnes & Noble.