Sunday, February 19, 2012

Knit It.

So my boyfriend is super awesome.  There's really no limit to how much he surprises me out of the blue, and it really makes me appreciate the small things about him.  His ability to know me perfectly also continues to astound me--seriously, there was just one time when I mentioned how I used to knit with my sister's knitting needles when I was younger, but how when she went to college, I obviously stopped, and I have really missed it ever since.

Insert one Valentine's Day into this story.  David and I celebrated the lovey-dovey holiday the past few days, and he got me the best present ever--my very own set of knitting needles and some beautiful, super soft yarn.  Gosh, I'm so lucky to have him :)  What shall I make first? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment