But what better time to start writing again than a new year. 2012 sounds a little daunting. There's already some things that will be happening this year that I'm already dreading, but I strive to take them all in stride. To help prepare for a busy year and to kick this re-introduction to my blog off again, I've compiled a list of goals/resolutions.
12 Goals for 2012:
1. Find something positive in every situation.
2. Pray a novena.
3. Learn to knit or crochet.
4. Write a song.
5. Learn to be a better girlfriend/daughter/sister/friend.
6. Get better grades.
7. Halt my pack-rat tendencies—I don’t need all that useless clutter!
8. Either take summer classes or get a job.
9. Start going to the gym/start doing yoga again.
10. Eat breakfast.
11. Make a crosstich.
12. Be more spontaneous!
And just think, I've already put #1 to use AND I started my novena. Bam. Progress already, and it's only the 3rd.