Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello.

There is so much hope that this one little word can provide.  It is the promise of a beginning and the opportunity to start anew because, let’s face it, everyone needs a second chance now and then.  Some of my favorite life moments have centered around such a seemingly meaningless word, and some of the best quotations focus on all the reasons why I love it:

“You say goodbye and I say hello.”

“The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.”

“You had me at hello.”

And while I don’t consider myself to be the next Paul McCartney or Jimi Hendrix, I have always wanted to leave my own personal touch:

“Whoever said ‘the hardest part is saying goodbye’ lied.  The hardest part is waiting for the hello.”

No comments:

Post a Comment